Main content starts here, tab to start navigating

Upholding Tradition

The Food Hall at Bottling Department is built on the original site of the brewery’s bottling department, which turned out beer bottles even before the Pearl name was adopted in 1886. Beer was bottled there until 1999 and the brewery shut its doors in 2001. 

In 2004, a fire destroyed the building, the cornerstones and stone nameplates were salvaged and the original design acted as inspiration for the new building. Today, Bottling Department upholds the Pearl tradition by serving as a location for the next generation of quality culinary experiences and products.